What days of the week do we clean?
- We book cleanings 7 days of the week.
When will the team arrive?
- We give all of our clients a 1 hour arrival window. This ensures a buffer between cleanings, in the occasion that the previous job takes longer than expected.
Do you bring your own supplies and equipment?
- Yes, we provide all needed eco-friendly supplies needed to thoroughly complete the cleaning.
What if I would like to use my own supplies?
- Some clients may prefer alternative products for certain tasks, and we will gladly accommodate these requests.
Do you have a minimum cleaning time?
- We do have a 2 hour minimum for all initial cleanings.
What if I only want the team to clean for the 2 hour minimum?
- If you would like the team to only stay for 2 hours, please let our staff know what areas are your priority and need the most attention. Depending on the size and condition of the job, we may not be able to thoroughly complete the entire home/business in the time allotted.
Can we set up recurring cleanings?
- Yes, our ultimate goal is to earn your recurring business. We give discounted flat rate prices for weekly, biweekly, and monthly services.
Do I have to sign a contract?
- No, we do not require you to sign a contract to use our services. Your service may be cancelled any time, by giving at least 3 days notice prior to your next scheduled cleaning.
What is your cancellation policy?
- If you need to cancel your appointment for any reason, please notify us at least 3 days before your service date. Cancellations within 72 hours or less will be charged a $40 cancellation fee.
hat if I am not satisfied with my cleaning?
- We strive to exceed all of our clients expectations. However, if you are not happy with our service for any reason, please let us know immediately. We will happily send a team back to your location to resolve any issues. We proudly have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Will I get the same cleaning time every time?
- We do our very best to send the same team every cleaning. Although, this is not guaranteed, as our schedule is constantly subject to change.
Are you licensed, insured, and bonded?
- Yes we are.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, check, debit/credit, and Venmo.
an I tip my cleaning team?
- Gratuity is not required, however our cleaners greatly appreciate any tips and are welcomed if you feel they have done an outstanding job.